Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday: Mailbox/What Am I Reading?

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists. It has finally found a permanent  home at Mailbox Monday with the following new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree
Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit
Vicki of I'd Rather Be at the Beach

I received nothing this past week....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hosted by Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through a World of BooksWe discuss the books that we've read and what we're planning to read for the week. 

I finished reading the following:

73. The Virgin Hostage by Shayla Black (Erotica)
72. The Invisible Man by H G Wells (Science Fiction)

I am in the midst of reading:

 His Majesty, The Prince of Toads by Delle Jacobs 
 The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim 
 Heads I Win, Tails You Lose by S.H. Villa 

 ugly to start with by John Michael Cummings
 The Elephant Tree by R D Ronald

I posted the following reviews on my blog:

67. Silken Promises by Lisa Bingham (Historical Romance)
66. A Dangerous Affair by Caro Peacock (Victorian Mystery)
65. The Hellion and The Heartbreaker by Jennifer McNare (Historical Romance)

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

So many great books! Enjoy! Have a great week!

bermudaonion said...

A slow week is nice from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I finished Invisible Man last week and didn't care for it. What did you think?

Nise' said...

Hope you are figuring out your tablet. My sister-in-law uses hers as a phone, it works, but sure is big! Have a great week.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a good week!

Kathy Martin said...

It is sometimes nice to have a week when nothing new comes in. It gives a chance to catch up a little. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Serena said...

I've had a slow down in books in the mailbox, but that's ok with me.

JaneGS said...

I would love to read The Invisible Man--I recently read about it in a survey of genre and it sounds ground-breaking and still relevant.

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

The Invisible Man has been on my TBR list for years. How did you like it?
I hope you have a good reading week His Majesty, The Toad Prince looks cute :)
Here's my It's Monday! Post
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Elizabeth said...

Empty mailboxes are good but disappointing.

It looks like you had a good week, though.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday