Thursday, August 1, 2013

Booking through Persons

btt button

Do you have a preference between “person” in the books you read? Do you prefer third-person to first-person? Or don’t you care? And … why??

I do not really have a preference for third person, first person or alternative persons. If the story line is good, I can read any of the above. If the narration is good, then I can read it any way. It really depends on the plot and the characters. 

Having said that, I like Historical Fiction in third person. Somehow it makes more impact for me. 


4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

It is important that the perspective is clear. Here's MY BTT POST

DawnTreader said...

I tend to agree with you.
http://dawntreader-island2.blogspot.se/2013/08/booking-through-thursday-its-personal.html

Anonymous said...

I totally agree.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/booking-on-thursday.html

Vilia said...

People's perceptions definitely change when 3rd person is introduced. Take Caesar for example - he wrote his "Commentarii de Bello Gallico" in the 3rd person to make his account seem less biased. It worked. Here's mine Backchatting Books BTT