Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Ten Best & Worst Movie Adaptations

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the BookishEach week, we get a theme to list our top tens. 

This week's Top Ten pick : Top Ten Best & Worst Film Adaptations
I will go for half and half. First let me take FIVE best adaptations. I had to struggle through the novels but the movies are too good!!

Psycho 
The Princess Bride
The Last of the Mohicans
The Lion King
Bridget Jones’s Diary

Next is FIVE worst adaptations. I enjoyed the novels but hated the movies!

Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
The Scarlet Letter
Congo
Great Expectations
Catwoman

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I didn't even know there is a Lion King book.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know that there was a Lion King book!

gautami tripathy said...

The Lion King is losely based on The Jungle Book....