Saturday, April 27, 2013

24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Hour 6..Book Spine poetry

  I gave up on Tinkers by Paul Harding after reading 17 pages. It was NOT holding my interest. Too slow and so so abstract!! Atleast I have finished a poetry book The Meaning Of Me by Emmett Wheatfall.

I started reading The Runaway Jury by John Grisham. I have read 27 pages. I made myself a cup of herbal tea. It is 11:40 PM here and I don't know how long I will hold on... I had a long siesta in the afternoon, so that ought to keep me awake for a while....

Book Spine Poetry

Tinkers
The Runway Jury
wishes to know
The Meaning Of Me

I say no way
Don't let Death by Bourbon 
make you sway
The Summons
by your father
will not make The Partners
come for you

Oh boo, oh boo, oh boo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The titles of the books have been bolded!!

0 comments: