Thursday, April 26, 2012

Booking Through Changes

Has a book ever inspired you to change anything in your life, fiction or non-fiction alike?

Books to influence us, inspire us us and make us think. I feel that books are only things in this world, which have the power to change us. Al of us have changed for the better after reading, in our subconscious, which comes forth later and manifests in our life. Each and every book has that power. Nothing is above the power of words. And word mean books. That's the way I see it...

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

The power of words...yes, I like that. And it's very true.

Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

bermudaonion said...

I agree - I think every book we read changes us a little bit.

Eva @View from the Hillside said...

Very good answer, I like the "power of words"-bit.

Anonymous said...

A good answer.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/booking-through-thursday_26.html