Monday, December 12, 2011

Mondays: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books. Jenny Q  is hosting it  on her Let them Read Books blog for the month of November 2011.

I also downloaded free kindle editions from Amazon. You can check those out for NOOK too. Have fun looking out for interesting titles at Pixel of Ink. (I have subscribed it on my Google Reader). 

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. I am in the midst of reading:

The Boat by Nam Le
What kind of books do you like to read? 
Why? Provide specific examples.


Crime Fiction. Any kind!!

16 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

The Litigators was pretty good; I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I love crime fiction too, but it didn't make my list this time...
Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

The Boat sounds very intriguing!

Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Mystica said...

The Boat sounds intriguing.

Helen's Book Blog said...

The Litigators is one of Grisham's that I haven't read yet, I'll have to remember to get ahold of a copy. Have a great week

Kaye said...

The Litigators is on my wish list. Glad to see you liked it.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Your book is a new one to me. Enjoy the week... I need to download some books for my NOOK soon!

Carol said...

Have a great reading week :)

carol

Nise' said...

I love crime fiction as well! Have a great week.

Anna said...

I can't wait to see what you think of The Boat!

JC Jones said...

I haven't read Grisham in a long time. Maybe I need to give his books another try.

dollycas aka Lori said...

The Litigators is one I need to get to yet.

Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

The Litigators sounds interesting.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/mailbox-monday_12.html

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I bought some books for my nook this week. I love Pixel of Ink. It is a great resource!

danicapage said...

I love fiction and I just recently reread In Harm's Way. Love Irene Hannon.

Can't wait until the third in her new series comes out.

Happy reading!

http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/12/musing-mondays-8.html

Vicki said...

I'll have to check out Pixel of Ink!

I like crime fiction too, as well as crime non-fiction!