Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the BookishEach week, we get a theme to list our top tens. 

This Week's Pick: Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast

Now let me think, in no particular order, including a few poets:

1) Geoffrey Chaucer
2) William Shakespeare
3) Charlotte Bronte
4) John Keats
5) Robert Burns
6) Agatha Christie
7) J K Rowling
8) Alistair MacLean
9) George Bernard Shaw
10 Gabriel Garcia Marquez

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

What a discussion you'd have with that group!

Book Dragon said...

I hope it is a day inside some kind of time bubble so you have all the time you want/need to spend with the authors!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid Shakespeare and Bronte have already accepted MY dinner invitation, but we could swap half way through the night and I'll take Chaucer and Keats in their place, so we can all share them. ;)
Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite a group you've got there. Agatha and Jane would most certainly be on my guest list as well.