Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mondays: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books after a tour, she is hosting it  on her Mailbox Monday blog for the month of November 2011. I downloaded free kindle editions from Amazon. You can check those out for NOOK too. Have fun looking out for interesting titles at Pixel of Ink. (I have subscribed it on my Google Reader). I downloaded the following 20 Free e-books

On Sparrow Hill
Christmas Redemption 
OCEAN OF FIRE 
A Fair of the Heart (Welcome To Redemption) 
WILD JUSTICE (Beaumont Brides)
His Not So Sensible Miss (A Gentleman's Guide to Once Upon a Time - Book 3)
The Deputy 
Rescue Me (a quirky romance novel about secrets, forgiveness and falling in love) 
Best Friends 
Christmas in Time
Fire and Ice (Liam Campbell #1) 
The Fairy Tale Bride (Once Upon a Wedding)
They Almost Always Come Home 
Safe Harbor
Not What She Seems
Stone Flower Garden 
The Complete Handbook Of Novel Writing: Everything You Need to Know About Creating & Selling Your Work (Writers Digest) 
Getting the Words Right 
How to Be a Writer: Building Your Creative Skills Through Practice and Play
Story Structure Architect

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. I managed to read a few  e-books via my kindle on PC on my laptop! I finished the following:

1) All's Fair in Love and Seduction by Beverly Kendall
2) A Fair to Remember by Stacey Joy Netzel
3) The Fairy Tale Bride by Kelly McClymer
4) Shades of Honor (Grayson Brothers)

Currently reading:

A Fair of the Heart (Welcome To Redemption) 
WILD JUSTICE (Beaumont Brides)
His Not So Sensible Miss (A Gentleman's Guide to Once Upon a Time - Book 3)
Not What She Seems

I posted review of:

I'll Be There by Deborah Grace Staley


Are you currently collecting any authors? Why? 
Do you have all of their books? If not, why not? 
Did you buy all the books in the collection at the same time, or did you buy a book here, a book there? Have you actually read all of the collection? If not, why not?


I am not collecting any authors right now but I used to. I have almost all the books by Agatha Christie, Erly Stanley Gardner, P G Wodehouse, Tin Tin Albums and Asterix comics. Used to own everything by Enid Blyton, Which I donated to my niece. there are many other authors too. I collected their books one by one. And yes, I have read everything above!!!

15 comments:

Nise' said...

Great variety of titles. Stone Flower Garden was a good read. Enjoy.

bermudaonion said...

I hope there are a lot of winners in there!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

That's a whole lot of books.

Here is mine

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You're enjoying your Kindle, I see! Isn't it fun downloading things?

Have a great week, and thanks for sharing.

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
MY WEBSITE

Wendi said...

Looks like you got a bunch of great books - I recognize quite a few titles on your wonderful list :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Anonymous said...

Nice answers. :)

Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

RAnn said...

Love those Kindle freebies, got a bunch of those myself. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

wow! they are a nice mixture, enjoy.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/mailbox-monday_14.html

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I see some freebies on your list that look like books I might like. I am off to see if they are free for the nook. I hope you enjoy them all!

pussreboots said...

You had a great week of reading!

I had another quiet week of reading. School and nanowrimo are eating up a lot of my spare reading time. Please come see what I'm reading.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy your new books!

Mari said...

I love finding good free ebooks. Enjoy!

Mystica said...

I think I have a fair amount of Agatha Christie and Georgette Heyer. Enjoy the week.

Lady In Read said...

Great list of books.. I got a few on my Kindle too and let me go check the new ones out today.

Vicki said...

I missed out on getting "Best Friends" for free. I'll get it later probably.

Enjoy all your books!