Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Books I Want to Re-read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over atThe Broke and the Bookish.  Each week, we get a theme to list our top tens. 

This week's Top Ten is: Top Ten Books I Want to Re-read

I should probably say that I don't want to re-read anything but thought better of it. There are some books, I want to re-read. I list them in no particular order.

1) All TinTin Albums
2) All Asterix Albums
3) All the Charles Dickens Novels
4) Every thing written by Mary Oliver
5) Everything written by Sylvia Plath
6) Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
7) Rumi
8) Kahlil Gibran
9) Feynman papers
10) Theory of Relativity (special as well as General)

Yes, I am a total nerd, I just don't show it!

8 comments:

Jenners said...

That is some seriously intense rereads!! I'm more along the lines of "I want to reread favorite books from my childhood."

I'm not a big rereader though (and it sounds like you aren't either). There are just too many books I haven't even read once.

kayerj said...

what's wrong with being a nerd? Looks like you have some great books on your list. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Anonymous said...

The Tintin movie is coming out soon, so that's an excellent excuse to reread the albums.

Anonymous said...

I am not a big re reader either, but Rebecca is definitely one I should re read.

bermudaonion said...

I don't reread much, so I'd be hard pressed to come up with a list.

Vicki said...

I find it difficult to read all the books I want to read once, let alone twice. I'd have a hard time coming up with 10.

LBC said...

I really loved Tin Tin as a kid. I think I have a weird vintage t-shirt somewhere with Tin Tin in Mongolia on it.

Come visit my list at The Scarlet Letter.

Anonymous said...

Listening to a book is a great way to 'read' it for a second time and it's still like a new experience.