Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.  Each week, we get a theme to list our top tens. 

This week's Top Ten is: Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger

There are so many. I am going to mention authors here, not in any particular order:

1) Jodi Picoult
2) Stieg Larsson
3) Marjane Satrapi
4) Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
5) Juliet Marillier
6) Anne Caston (Poet)
7) James Lepore
8) Sibella Giorello
9) Wally Lamb
10) Louise Penny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I probably would not have read Stieg Larsson either were it not for book bloggers!

Kailana said...

Oh, this is a good topic! I could go on and on with a list there are so many books that would fit...

Trish said...

What a great idea to list authors. Because, really, it all begins with them . . .

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Larsson was definitely one I found through other bloggers. Good list!

Grace at Feeding My Book Addiction said...

Wally Lamb is amazing, isn't he? My cousin introduced me to his books a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

Grace at Feeding My Book Addiction

LBC said...

What a variety. I can't remember why I read a lot of the books I have since I began blogging. I know I read Steig Larsson because of an article in EW though.

Check out my list at The Scarlet Letter.