Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted byParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java.

Jennifer  asks "In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your favorite banned or frequently challenged book?"

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Parajunkee asks " 
What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?"

Maybe some thrillers. They make great movies. Otherwise I prefer reading novels. Any day!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

8 comments:

Karen said...

I still need to read To Kill A Mockingbird. It's one of my husbands favorites. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

To Kill a Mockingbird is a great book. I just read it again with my daughter. Here’s Mine at FABR

bermudaonion said...

That's a great pick!

Sherre said...

I agree. Great pick!

pussreboots said...

To Kill a Mockingbird is on my TBR. I couldn't pick a favorite from the ALA list. So I listed the ones I've read. Please come see what they are.

Karen said...

I just saw a production of To Kill a Mockingbird last night. Makes me want to go back and read it again!

Anonymous said...

A great book and movie, happy Friday!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-bologger-hop.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I usually prefer reading books than movies too. I have trouble concentrating on movies.
My Hop