Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted byParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java.

Jennifer  asks "As a blog reader, what information (besides the book review) do you like to see in other bloggers’ reviews of books? (For example – Author bio, social media links, book synopsis from Amazon/Goodreads or one written by the blogger, page count, ISBN number, link to purchase, etc.)"

Apart from the review, I prefer to have the ISBN, pages and Publisher. Nothing else.

Parajunkee asks " Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?"

I don't have time to revisit any book, let alone any series!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

7 comments:

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

This see,s to be. Hot question this week! I definitely am NOT a rereader.

bermudaonion said...

I'm not a re-reader either.

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I can see where you're coming from! It's not that I don't'want to reread a lot, it's that there's no time! There are so many new books out there that I don't have enough time to reread old ones. Great answer!

Here's my FF!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I rarely have time to re-read books. The only ones I re-read every year are Harry Potter and Pride & Prejudice.
My Hop

Stormi said...

I don't reread either..only reread one book ever.

http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday.html

Christopher said...

I love to re-read Patrick O'Brian's Napoleonic War sea-faring tales, the "Aubrey/Maturin" novels, every few years or so. The first one is entitled, Master and Commander, and there's 19 more volumes after that! Simply put, imagine if Jane Austen wrote stories about the Royal Navy during the Age of Sail. Great stuff!

I also re-read Robert Jordan's brilliant fantasy series, The Wheel of Time. I have been reading these books since 1990.

Interesting question! Have a nice weekend. Cheers! Chris

Tara said...

I know what you mean about not having time to revisit a series lol! I wish I had time to re-read so many books, but there are so many great new releases every week!