Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted byParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java.

Jennifer  asks "As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?"

My blog header has this:

"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us." Franz Kafka

That explains it all...
ParaJunkee asks "It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?"

I just want the present world to fold up!!!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

1 comments:

pussreboots said...

Nice quote in the header. I recently changed my profile to reflect the fact I'm almost done with library school. Please come and read my new introduction.