Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java.

Jennifer  asks  What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?"

Not much. Only peaceful reading filled days! Undergoing a reading slump which refuses to go away...

 ParaJunkee asks "If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?"

There are too many to choose from.

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

10 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Cooler weather! And September is my Un-Birthday Book Month!

Here's my list of books I'm looking forward to this fall!

And it's time for
Readerbuzz's September Giveaway! A $25 Amazon Giveaway! and It's Time for the Indie Lit Awards!


Hope you will stop by.

Karen said...

I hate reading slumps! Hope you have reading filled days!
Karen @ Books Beside My Bed

bermudaonion said...

I've got a couple trips this fall that I'm looking forward to.

Annie @ TheBookHour said...

Haha, good answer for FF. :)

New follower, here.

Tia said...

Just hopping through! Happy reading!

My Follow Friday

Anonymous said...

Love the fall, happy friday!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to fall just for the change of pace. More raining whether means more time spent indoors reading!

I'm an old follower.

Anonymous said...

I like your book history, and your blog name, and your literary philosophy! LOL. Found you via Follow Friday and now i'm a new follower. Check my blog out and my current 2011 to read challenge.
jfeldt @ www.progressandprocrastination.com

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I like when the weather gets cool enough to read in front of the fire.
My Hop

KristinCanRead said...

Just hopping through. Friday Post!