Thursday, April 7, 2011

Booking Through Visual

btt button
So … the books that you own (however many there may be) … do you display them proudly right there in plain sight for all the world to see? (At least the world that comes into your living room.)

Or do you keep them tucked away in your office or bedroom or library or closet or someplace less “public?”

My books are all over the place. But I do have very big bookshelf in the living room. And lots of my books are displayed for everyone to see. And I even let them pick a book or two, if they so desire. On the condition they return  those to me. I also giveaway books right off the shelves, if I don't wish to keep those particular ones. My nephews and nieces do take a lot of my books. 

7 comments:

Sally said...

You are very generous with your books. I only let my sister borrow mine.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/booking-through-thursday-12.html

Anonymous said...

We also have ours visible, and if anyone wants to borrow one they can. In my opinion books should be shared.

DawnTreader said...

I have books in more than one room but not really tucked away.

Anonymous said...

It's good to share books and it makes room for new ones.

stop and see mine and my giveaways.

bermudaonion said...

I give away books, but only if I've read them or have decided I'll never read them.

Lori said...

I like to display my books. Check out my answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday

Anonymous said...

I like to display my books, but I have a small peculiarity...I like to remove the dust covers. Vb