Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and
Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java


ParaJunkee asks: How long have you been book blogging?? 

I have been book blogging since 2006. It has been more than four years now. 

Jennifer says: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

I am simply thankful to be surrounded by my family and friends. I cannot ask for more...

Do feel to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, free to explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!

10 comments:

BLHmistress said...

HI, I am a new follower and only been blogging for a week or so.

I am most thankful for is my son.

FollowFridays

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

Hey! Old follower just stopping by for FF. I think I discovered you on last week's hop. I've been blogging for just over two months now. Have a great weekend and happy reading!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

Lisa @ akawest said...

As a new follower, I look forward to reading your blog.

Howard Sherman said...

How long have I been book blogging? Too long!

How long is too long?

I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
language.

And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
idea I'm too two dimensional!

Thank God It's Follow Friday!

Enjoy the weekend!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Mari said...

You have a new photo posted :)

Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday in that we take time to be thankful.

Have a great weekend!

Alison said...

Hopping through. New follower. So cool that you've been blogging for 4 years!!! I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
My Hop

Judith Leger said...

Thanksgiving is my holiday. My oldest son's birthday is right at this time so it was understood that this would be my holiday to cook and have everyone over. We usually have the traditional Thanksgiving meal. I cook the dressing that my Mom taught me how to make. I love this time of year. I'm off from work almost the whole week. Love it!!

www.judithleger.blogspot.com
www.judithleger.weebly.com

Also writing as:
Jadette Paige
www.jadettepaige.weebly.com

Barb said...

I'm a new follower - following you from BC! I'm looking forward to reading what you write!

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for the hop and follow Friday. I can't believe the holidays are so close. Were did the year go? I must be getting old. lol
Have a great weekend!

Romance Book Junkies

Anonymous said...

In my experience, only Quicktime export shows animations and transitions correctly on Windows.