Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekly Geeks: Reassessing my Blog

I am not participating in the bloggiesta. This time around I have no time due to some official work. I am barely even reading. So, how do I reassess my blog?

As for my layout is concerned, I like the uncluttered look. I do need to catch up with my reviews and I am doing just that. Out of 10+ pending reviews, now I have four, which is manageable. I keep stream lining my google reader. What else? Maybe more author interviews. And guest posts. I don't have much of either. I have also slacked in reading/reviewing poetry books.

I can't think of anything else, right now. Can you? I welcome all suggestions.

And do tell me about your blogging goals...

4 comments:

Rikki said...

You're planning to do quite a bit, in fact. I also like the uncluttered look of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am not quite sure how to reassess my blog. I would like to get more reviews up but other than that I don't know. I read as much as I can.

CMash said...

Since I just had a blog makeover..I didn't join Bloggiesta either but I admit..I am getting some good tips regarding drafting etc. I did one guest author draft, with all htmls and made a folder where I will put them...now I need to do some more. But this weekend gave me the incentive. GL with your to do list
CMash

Irene said...

I don't have plans for my blog. It's my outlet. I can say almost anything I want, about anything I want, without viewing the faces of my readers. This at this point in my life in good. BUT I love what you do... I quite like your reviews, and usually end up reading what you like. don't worry about not getting EVERTHING done, there is lots of time. And I love seeing what changes you like to make.