Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly Geeks: Tattoos and Literature

  • Do you have a literary tattoo? Please share it with us and tell us why you chose it.
  • Do you have any ideas for future literary tattoos? Are there any quotes that you might one day want to have printed on you?
  • How do you think the author feels about having their work permanently inked on a fan's body?
I don't have any kind of tattoos on my body nor piercings except for me ears. I am not the kind to abuse my body. I think I like it the way it without the body art. I love books and many authors but I think they only need to read and not to be shown on any part of my body. In other words, I love my body more! I think that also answers the question about wanting a tattoo ever. No way!

Frankly I wouldn't like to dwell on the author's thoughts about their work as a tattoo.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

This is such an awesome post. If i were an author (which i'm not)-I would be surprised to see someone with a tattoo of my book or characters on their skin-it would be really cool.

bermudaonion said...

I'm tattoo-less too!

Bookfool said...

Yep, same here. Not interested in tattoos, no way!

BooksPlease said...

I can't stand tattoos!

Erotic Horizon said...

I agree hon...

I am scared silly of those things..

E.H>

Serena said...

Can you imagine trying to explain a few lines from a book or author or poem that is tattooed on your body?