Sunday, October 4, 2009

TSS: September '09 wrap-up post

September was a good reading month for me. I finished 21 books. Yes, 8 of those are Tintin albums but then those are not speedy reads either. I have reviewed 15 of those and I will post mini reviews of the Tintin Albums soon. I am very pleased with my reading too. I have already finished one book in October and hope I manage to read lot more in the coming days.

Tintin & The Crab with the Golden Claws
Tintin & The Shooting Star
Tintin & The Secret of the Unicorn
Tintin and King Ottokar's Sceptre
Tintin and The Broken Ear

Tintin and The Blue Lotus
by Herge
Lonestar Secrets by Colleen Coble
A House of Bottles by Robin Merril
The Locked Room: The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
The Sister Pact by Cami Checkett
Someone Else's Daughter by Elizabeth Brundage
Humpty Dumpty Was Pushed by Marc Blatte
A Note From An Old Acquaintance
Ghosts: The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
Tintin: Cigars of the Pharaoh by Herge
Tintin in America by Herge

Nightshade by John Saul
Heart of Courage by Kat Martin
Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught

Alvor by Linda Bingham
Thornyhold by Mary Stewart

And I read the following for October:

After You by Julie Buxbaum

7 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Sounds like you had an awesome reading month last month, Gautami. I hope you have many wonderful reading adventures this month too.

Nan said...

Super job during September. I hope you have a good October as well!

rhapsodyinbooks said...

You had a great month! I look forward to your reviews of the Tintin Albums.

serendipity_viv said...

You have had a fabulous reading month. Well done. Can't wait to read your Tintin reviews.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

What a fabulous month!!!! Just how did you do it? :)

JoAnn said...

You've had a great September!

Anna said...

What a great month of reading! Hope you're having a wonderful October, too.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric