Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon: Mid Event Survey

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon


Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?

Theft Of Time By Terry Pratchett

2. How many books have you read so far?

Alas, only one!

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

The Imposter's Daughter (graphic Memoir) & Judah's Lion(poetry)

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

Not really

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I had to go out for two hours. And I was only planning to sleep for two hours but ended up with four hours of sleep

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

My slow pace, this time around. I am a very fast reader!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

I like it this way!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?

Reader!

9. Are you getting tired yet?

No, I woke up refreshed!

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

They are all doing great jobs. Thats what matters!

12 comments:

Missy B. said...

Yay! Keep up the good work, you are doing great! :)

rhapsodyinbooks said...

It sounds like you're doing great!!!

Aarti said...

Thief of Time is one of my favorite Terry Pratchett books ever. I hope you are enjoying Susan :-)

Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

The Imposter's Daughter sounds good!

Kailana said...

I would think Terry Pratchett would be a great read-a-thon author! Enjoy!

Robin M said...

Doing great. You are reading, which is a good thing. Doesn't matter how many you finish. Brutal Telling was interesting, wasn't it. Have fun!

The Book Resort said...

Isn't this fun? I am having a blast!

Keep up the great work!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you're having a blast! Keep it up. =)

Anonymous said...

Keep it up :) Happy reading!

Belle said...

And you're doing a GREAT job! Happy reading for the rest of the readathon!

Icedream said...

I have The Imposter's Daughter on my wish list. I hope you love it! Then you can tell me all about it and I will get even more anxious to read it. :D Glad you are having fun.

Liyana said...

Books to the ceiling
Books to the sky
My piles of books are a mile high
How I love them
How I need them
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them
- Arnold Lobel

LiyanaLand!
http://liveandbreathesmexily.blogspot.com