Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon: Hour 20

I am kind of getting zapped. My eyes are giving out! What am I supposed to do now?!

I managed to read two books in the last 2.5 hours. That includes a poetry book.

Pages read in the last 2.5 hours=205+96=301

Books read: 2

Dust by Susan Berliner (205)

A fast paced book with simple writing about a dust cloud attacking people in and around a condo.

Judah's Lion by Anne Caston (96)

Touching, sensitive, soulful poetry


Total pages read till now: 1018

Total books finished: 4

1) The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny (372)

2)
Meggie's Remains by Joanne Sundel (298)

3) Dust by Susan Berliner (205)

4)
Judah's Lion by Anne Caston (96)--Poetry



5 comments:

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

You've done a great job! Keep it up and enjoy the rest of your reading. The end is near!

Memory said...

My eyes are starting to droop too. (Is that the right expression? The synapses in my brain aren't firing quite so quickly as normal either). I've been squinting a lot, and that seems to help!

Melissa said...

Congrats on making it this far ... I am in awe! Great job!

Pam said...

You did/are doing SUCH a great job! I love reading everyone's post for this. So much great reading and enthusiasm!

katrina said...

Did you manage to stay awake? Either way you did great, well done