Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon: Hour 17

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon

Somehow Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett early in the morning. didn't work for me. I gave it up after 47 pages. I might get back to it later in the day but not now.

I started Meggie's Remains by Joanne Sundell(pages 298) and finished it a few minutes back. A novel with traces of Jane Eyre, suspense and paranormal elements. Another satisfying read!

Books finished: 2

Pages read: 372+47+298=717

I am not really satisfied with my progress in terms of pages read but I have finished two really good books.

1)
The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny (372)

2)
Meggie's Remains by Joanne Sundel (298)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile is hosting the Hour #17 mini challenge: Give Me Five:

Mine are:

The Adventures of a Wishing Chair by Enid Blyton
The Jungle Book
Charlotte's Web
The Five Findouters series by Enid Blyton
Hardy boys series

4 comments:

Trisha said...

ReadaThon ReadaThon ReadaThon! When you get tired or the eyes go funny just chant for a bit. I find it helps! Meggie's Remains sounds really interesting. Happy Reading!

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for playing along in the mini challenge. WAY TO GO making it this far in the read-a-thon!! You've almost made it! Hope you enjoy the last few hours.

The Book Resort said...

I was a Nancy Drew fan! Enjoyed Frank & Joe but not like Nancy!

Liyana said...

A bit more to go!

LiyanaLand!
http://liveandbreathesmexily.blogspot.com