Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekly Geeks: Interests other than reading

What are you passionate about besides reading and blogging?

Very timely geeks question, this! I love to do crossword puzzles, all kinds, mathematical or words, including sudoku. On Sundays, thats the first thing I do from the newspapers. I like to play scrabble on my computer and/or other word-power games. I also like to solve mathematical problems.

Music is another part but I am only a listener of it. I am crazy about Rock music-hard, acid, heavy metals- you name it, I love it. Lately I also like a lot of jazz along with African Music. I wish I could play an instrument but I can't. I like to dance to the tunes of Rock Music.

I like to cook too. Exploring new recipes. I even make up certain ones. Like to experiment. And I invite my family.....that is my brothers so that they are my guinea pigs! (Psst, don't tell them. Please!)

0 comments: