Thursday, February 7, 2008

Booking through relaxation



Okay, even I can’t read ALL the time, so I’m guessing that you folks might voluntarily shut the covers from time to time as well… What else do you do with your leisure to pass the time? Walk the dog? Knit? Run marathons? Construct grandfather clocks? Collect eggshells?

Of course, I give myself a break from books once in a while. I am yet to finish a book till now, since February started. Somehow I do not feel upto it.

That gives me time to listen to music..I am exploring new music. I have bought myself a Yamaha keyboard player and learning to play it. I am nowhere near perfection as yet!

I have been looking up into art. I am visiting museums, monuments and trying to learn the history sans books.

I am giving more time to jogging too. I somehow need to streamline my exercise routine. I have taken a step towards that direction and plan to stick with it.

I like to repair electrical gadgets. Anything that needs to wired, screwed ends up in my junk yard.

Sometimes I simply lie on the couch and watch movies on TV, uninterrupted for hours. Doing nothing. Simply relaxing.

Many of you know that I write poetry. I experiment with new forms. When I am not reading, I am mostly into writing in a big way. You can read my poetry on my blog rooted.

Most important of all, I catch up with my sleep. Nothing can beat that!

0 comments: